New host!

 We're moving to a new host!


I've deployed an aaPanel server in my HomeLab and exposed it through Cloudflare Tunnels. I had to move the NS (Name Servers) of my domain managed in Google Domains to Cloudflare NS.


I encountered some issues when trying to configure my old CNAME domains (like for GitHub or Blogger), so www.rahcode.com, dev.rahcode.com, and blog.rahcode.com were not accessible. As a solution, I pointed the domains to aaPanel and set up a reverse proxy in Nginx so that www.rahcode.com is actually a proxy to milosnowcat.github.io, dev.rahcode.com goes to rah-code-dev.github.io, and blog.rahcode.com reaches the current site.


I've deployed more services on RahCode, but I'll make more entries explaining them.


It's a new year! :3 So, I've set a goal to write a daily entry. Let's see how long I can keep it up, haha.


- Milo Snow Cat :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soporte para archivos en Shield Cipher

 Muy bien, me ha costado un poco pero por fin hace dos semanas he implementado la encriptación de archivos con ShieldCipher :3 He tenido alg...