aaPanel Installation

 Well, I didn't wrote anything the last days, so today I'll publish two entries.


Today I'll explain how to install aaPanel, it's very easy. You only need to run the command in Download (aapanel.com), choose the one that suits to your OS, in my case, I'll choose the Debian installation.

After executing the command the console will prompt you with the URL and Secure Path to access the Panel, also with the user an password, you can change it in the Panel UI or in the cli with the command 'sudo bt'. I changed the password to a random one using passmgr.py | Password Manager (rahcode.com).

Then you can access the panel and you cave to choose between two stacks, LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) or LEMP (Linux, Nginx [Engine X], MySQL and PHP), the recommended one in the one with Nginx, so I'll install it. Don't worry you can deploy websites with other languages and databases, you only have to install it in the app store of the panel.

The last thing you have to do is to create a website, I created www.rahcode.com, and made rahcode.com to redirect to it. I had to options, clone my repository with my website or made a reverse proxy to share it, I decided to make a reverse proxy to milosnowcat.github.io.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soporte para archivos en Shield Cipher

 Muy bien, me ha costado un poco pero por fin hace dos semanas he implementado la encriptación de archivos con ShieldCipher :3 He tenido alg...